We welcome spectators to Metropolitan Regatta.
The Regatta is held at Dorney Lake.
Dorney Lake, off Court Lane, Dorney, Windsor, SL4 6QP
Please note that car parking is £10 per car valid on both days and this amount is payable in cash only.
- Exit at Junction 7 follow slip road to roundabout
- Turn left onto A4 towards Maidenhead
- Pass through one set of traffic lights, after 500m turn left at roundabout onto B3026, signposted for Dorney and Eton
- Pass back over the M4 entering the village of Dorney
- On sharp left-hand bend, turn right, signposted Dorney Reach
- After 400m enter the Rowing Lake through large white double gates
- Regatta staff will direct you to a parking space.
- Disabled parking adjacent to the Boathouse is available to Blue badge holders
NOTE: Satnavs and computer maps may lead you astray at Dorney Court, which has the same postcode, so please follow above guide.
Main stations for Dorney Lake are Slough and Windsor & Eton Riverside. We are also near Burnham, Taplow and Maidenhead stations.
All these stations are within a quarter-hour drive of Dorney Lake.